Selangor is popularly known as the most established and the most inhabited place of Malaysia’s thirteen states and is situated on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia. The state is widely spread to cover the federal territories of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. Further, the prestigious city status award is being granted to Petaling Jaya, which is a major boost to tourism of this state. Selangor owes to over a hundred years of development with both natural and urban spots that attract many tourists and investors from all over the world.
The most appealing aspect of this state is that it is truly blessed with good infrastructure, advanced highways, and other transportation facilities. Many exclusive developments are being constructed in this region and it helps Selangor to get the richest share of the nation’s industry and commerce. The real estate market provides a vibrant and huge choice of properties for sale in Selangor, that indeed promises a great return on investments. It is quite evident that all these factors and opportunities will draw many international tourists and expats to explore, invest, work and settle in this state. So, if you are someone looking out for the properties to invest in Selangor, then here goes the list of options to consider.
Know the different property choices
The extended landscape of this state offers a wide spectrum of residential properties for sale which includes
- Affordable Homes. The basic floor area offered by these homes starts from 40 square meters and its prices start from RM 7000 per sq. m. One bedroom studio, as well as houses with bedrooms varying from 1 to 5, are also available under affordable homes. Gombak, Kayu Ara, Puchong, Sepang are the main areas where you can find properties that come under this category
- Luxury condominiums with excellent amenities like swimming pool and Jacuzzi etc come under this category. The prices of Condos start from RM 15000 per square meter. 24 hours security and power backup are available by default in Condo units. Ara Damansara, Kajang, SS2 are known to have many condo projects in Selangor.
- Villas. Splendid gated community villas that provide 24 hours security, private swimming pools, ample car parking with good children’s play area and green landscapes are built to cater the rich investors
- Modern kitchen and contemporary designs define the apartments of Selangor. Their affordability depends on the location you choose. You can get expensive seafront apartments that have direct access to beaches or an inexpensive inner-city apartment that will have quick access to schools, workplaces etc. Subang, a hub of educational institutions, delicious restaurants, and other retail stores is the main area where apartments can be found and are thus, perfect for raising your family.
- Known for their good mix of traditional and contemporary styles, standard townhouses are quite trendy in this state from the beginning. Moreover, it’s location at the center of the state helps the resident’s easy access to any area or service. The floor areas of these structures range between 160 square meters to 300 sq. m depending on the number of rooms. You can buy a townhouse that comes with basic furniture for around RM 500k. Sepang and Shah Alam are famous for affordable townhouse projects.